Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Growing older

This weekend I celebrated my 22nd birthday with all my roommates and friends. I had a great time at the bar just letting lose and having fun, but its hard to believe that i am getting older and closer to being completely independent and being in the real world. When you look back at your life at this point and remember all the big milestone birthdays you have had 22 to doesn't seem like that big of a deal.
Your first big birthday is when you turn sixteen and get your license and can drive on your own. Fallowing that you have your 18th birthday which means you are an adult and can go into places like bars and clubs. Next you have your twenty first birthday and we all know that means you can buy and drink alcohol legally, but after that you really have nothing all that important to look forward to really. I mean at twenty five your insurance gets lowered but after that we just get older and its kind of sad to think about lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment