
I live in an apt. on E. Seventh street. I have two female roommates Erica and Kelly but its really like i have five because my other three friends (Kerri, Amanda, and Blair) in the apt. below us. Every Tuesday night Amanda, Kelly and I get together in our apt. to see the new episode of lost.
Our fascination with the show began the second semester of our junior year. It all started when my friend Kelly's fiance brought up the DVD set of season one. Kelly was immediately hooked and then suggested I start watching it; so i did. Once i started watching I couldn't stop. It got so bad that I consistently watched episode after episode until i had watched all five seasons in a matter of three week. Our friend Amanda just recently got into the show but has booked it through the seasons like I did to be prepared for the final season that has just started.
Now that we all have caught up to the current and final season the three of us sight in anticipation of the next episode, just hoping that maybe the show will start to answer some of our questions. Considering we all sit around after the episode and theorize why things happened or what will happen next. lol. The show could not have a better name considering how in depth and confusing it is. The fans of this show are truly LOST.

No comments:
Post a Comment