Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Relaxing Spring Break


Here in the ville we recently just had our spring break. This year I had no plans or big trips that I was going to do. Unlike last year when my roommates and I took a trip to South Padre Island, TX. Last year was a blast and I will never forget that time of my life, but this year I chose to save my money and just use spring break to hangout and relax.

This year when spring break rolled around I just stayed and hung out in the Ville with my room ates and some of my friends. We just stayed in town and went out to the bars and played pool and had a good time. For the second half of break I traveled back to my home town of Chariton, IA to visit the family and friends that come down to visit only once a year. It was nothing to exciting but i was a very relaxing time and good for me.

Now it is time to get back to the daily grind of school for the last four weeks of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment